- Get Coronavirus Support and Advice - New22/05/2020Please visit our Covid-19 Support Room for advice and support on the following subjects: Well-being while staying at home Advice for patients with pre-existing conditions Advice for Vulnerable Patients Keeping Active Visit our Covi...
- Mind Matters is Open05/05/2020
- Surrey coronavirus helpline - New23/03/2020Surrey County Council has set up a helpline for Surrey residents seeking support from the community, or who want to help others. The helpline is number is 0300 200 1008 and will run Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00.
- Hay Fever - New12/03/2020
- New Patients10/03/2020
- Get Coronavirus (COVID-19) Advice - New04/03/2020Find out what to do if: You think you have symptoms You might have been exposed to the virus when travelling Visit the NHS website to use the symptom checker: www.111.nhs.uk/covid-19